The League of Extremely Nostalgic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extremely Nostalgic

Welcome to the League! Speak GEEK and enter!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!!

Go down 
+2
edquinby001
J.M. Hunter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
J.M. Hunter

J.M. Hunter

Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!!   Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:46 am

The Big Silver Age right?!

Ed it's awesome to know you in real life and it's awesome to have been published with you as well as posting on many message boards over this last decade!

I and my family are glad to have connected with you and Rhonda!

Here's to 60 more!

btw, I either forgot, or didn't know you were a December baby like me?!

Back to top Go down
edquinby001

edquinby001

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!!   Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Hey, much thanks, Hunter! Yes, this is the Big Six Oh! It gives some perspective even to an ultra-dense knucklehead like myself, if only because it's hard not to notice that black robed figure with a scythe looming just behind me. I've offered him cookies and Zima, but he doesn't seem interested. Maybe he's a bourbon man?

Anyway, we December babies are a cold hearted lot, but your salutation has me feeling very toasty, my best birthday wishes for you and the rest of the limitless League!
Back to top Go down
Joe Lee
Admin
Joe Lee

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!!   Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Wow! Happy Birthday guys! cheers

Doing anything special?
Back to top Go down
http://gregjollydesign.blogspot.com/
Peter Urkowitz

Peter Urkowitz

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!!   Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:58 pm

Yes, happy birthday, Ed! Yes, 60 is a real accomplishment!

And happy birthmonth, Hunter! Even though you're still just a whippersnapper!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!!   Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!! Ehbdbu10
Back to top Go down
http://lxng.blogspot.com/
J.M. Hunter

J.M. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!!   Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:44 pm

It would've helped of course if I spelled Ed's name right.

I was distracted and on the move I apologize!
Back to top Go down
edquinby001

edquinby001

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!!   Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:11 am

Swapping 'm' for 'n' happens all the time, no probs, and that's a fantastic bunny, Joe. He has such a real presence about him, it's like he has a job that he loves going to everyday at Ace Placard Holding Inc. Have you used him before? 'Cause he could easily carry a line of greeting cards and more importantly, he just makes me smile.
Back to top Go down
Joe Lee
Admin
Joe Lee

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!!   Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Years ago I used to work in a corporate office setting, and the secretaries were always asking me to do stuff like that. Not sure what that one was even for.

I thought it might be a great "Official sappy message bunny" for the board. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://gregjollydesign.blogspot.com/
edquinby001

edquinby001

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!!   Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:38 pm

He could have 'Breadlines grow longer, Nation in despair' on his sign and I'd still laugh. He's a great bunny, but he needs a name commensurate with that greatness.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ness

Alex Ness

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!!   Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Well done brother Ed! affraid
Back to top Go down
edquinby001

edquinby001

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!!   Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Thanks Alex, Peter, Hunter, Joe and all, but the first 60 are the easy ones!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!!   Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Ed Quimby!!!
Page 1 of 1