The League of Extremely Nostalgic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extremely Nostalgic

Welcome to the League! Speak GEEK and enter!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warbirds of Mars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Ness

Alex Ness

Warbirds of Mars Empty
PostSubject: Warbirds of Mars   Warbirds of Mars Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:12 am

Warbirds of Mars Womsotf01cover

It is with deep pride that I announce my new edited anthology, WARBIRDS OF MARS: STORIES OF THE FIGHT! Based on a webcomic project with creator and illustrator Scott P 'Doc' Vaughn, the story tells of a world where WWII never ended because Earth was invaded by Martians. A year and a half of hard work has yielded and incredible anthology of prose short stories and full page illustrations by a host of incredibly talented folks. Available now in Print for 18.99 and on Kindle and Nook for 5.99. Other e-formats to follow soon. With stories from the following authors:
"Kane Gilmour
Sean Ellis
Ron Fortier
Kane Gilmour
Stephen M. Irwin
J. H. Ivanov
David Lindblad
Jeffrey J. Mariotte
Alex Ness
Chris Samson
Megan E. Vaughn
Scott P. Vaughn

and Illustrations by the following artists:
Jean Arrow
Andy Carreon
Mike DeBalfo
Bill Farmer
Matthew Goodall
Christian Guldager
Robert Hack
Rob Hicks
John Lucas
Paul Roman Martinez
Nathan Morris
Dan Parsons
Nik Poliwko
Richard Serrao
Doc Vaughn
Jason Worthington"
Back to top Go down
Alex Ness

Alex Ness

Warbirds of Mars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warbirds of Mars   Warbirds of Mars Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:21 am

Back to top Go down
Joe Lee
Admin
Joe Lee

Warbirds of Mars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warbirds of Mars   Warbirds of Mars Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:36 am

That looks like a lot of fun! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://gregjollydesign.blogspot.com/
Alex Ness

Alex Ness

Warbirds of Mars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warbirds of Mars   Warbirds of Mars Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:41 am

I was able to order some books at cost and sold through all but one. So it is an appealing product, and www.warbirdsofmars.com is a fun webcomic.

I won't have any trouble selling my copy left, but for those interested, quoting my facebook "I have one copy left of Warbirds of Mars. It is a formerly reserved copy that was released when the person had a 1200 dollar car repair bill and requested their money back. So anyone wishing to have this copy for 21 dollars on my paypal can have it delivered to their home!"
Back to top Go down
Joe Lee
Admin
Joe Lee

Warbirds of Mars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warbirds of Mars   Warbirds of Mars Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:11 am

There's even a radio show?!?!

I love this stuff!

How the hell am I supposed to get any work done with fun websites like this cropping up all the time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gregjollydesign.blogspot.com/
Alex Ness

Alex Ness

Warbirds of Mars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warbirds of Mars   Warbirds of Mars Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:14 am

Take the adhd medicine, staple one hand to the desk and tell yourself "I think I can I think I can"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warbirds of Mars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warbirds of Mars   Warbirds of Mars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warbirds of Mars
Page 1 of 1