The League of Extremely Nostalgic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extremely Nostalgic

Welcome to the League! Speak GEEK and enter!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE INDY HUNTER INTERVIEW WITH HART FISHER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

THE INDY HUNTER INTERVIEW WITH HART FISHER Empty
PostSubject: THE INDY HUNTER INTERVIEW WITH HART FISHER   THE INDY HUNTER INTERVIEW WITH HART FISHER Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:40 pm

THE INDY HUNTER INTERVIEW WITH HART FISHER IHlogosmall

THE INDY HUNTER INTERVIEW WITH HART FISHER:
Welcome to the InDiY Hunter interview here at the League! Greetings, I'm The InDiY Hunter, and with me today is Hart Fisher, once named, “The Most Dangerous Man in Comics.”

http://lxng.blogspot.com/2013/03/hart-fisher.html
Back to top Go down
http://lxng.blogspot.com/
J.M. Hunter

J.M. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: THE INDY HUNTER INTERVIEW WITH HART FISHER   THE INDY HUNTER INTERVIEW WITH HART FISHER Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:17 pm

Yes! Thanks man. Weigh in folks, discuss! cheers
Back to top Go down
Joe Lee
Admin
Joe Lee

PostSubject: Re: THE INDY HUNTER INTERVIEW WITH HART FISHER   THE INDY HUNTER INTERVIEW WITH HART FISHER Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:46 pm

Great interview! Hart is an interesting guy. I can't get over the image of him on the courthouse steps going right up to Robert Shapiro and slapping a fistful of OK comicc books into his chest at the court.

So many great stories! So many great fights, in and out of court. He strikes ma as an interesting a character as Hunter S Thompsom
Back to top Go down
http://gregjollydesign.blogspot.com/
J.M. Hunter

J.M. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: THE INDY HUNTER INTERVIEW WITH HART FISHER   THE INDY HUNTER INTERVIEW WITH HART FISHER Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:53 pm

He's a cool cat, in person, on the phone, via facebook, in e-mail He's consistent all across the board. I've had the pleasure of meeting him at a signing in San Marcos years agon and at S.D.C.C. I believe. Then for the interview we talked and let me tell y'all Hart's not finished by a long shot! He's got ideas, and you know how dangerous a man is with ideas!

After all....isn't that why I'm here? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Joe Lee
Admin
Joe Lee

PostSubject: Re: THE INDY HUNTER INTERVIEW WITH HART FISHER   THE INDY HUNTER INTERVIEW WITH HART FISHER Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:48 pm

J.M. Hunter wrote:
After all....isn't that why I'm here? Laughing
I thought it was 'cause you were willing to work cheap and you could tolerate Ness farting quietly in the corner. (Those are our entire work requirements).
affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
http://gregjollydesign.blogspot.com/
Terry M (Ditko Fan)

Terry M (Ditko Fan)

PostSubject: Re: THE INDY HUNTER INTERVIEW WITH HART FISHER   THE INDY HUNTER INTERVIEW WITH HART FISHER Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:08 pm

Very good interview. This guy is crazy. The comics industry needs more crazy.
Back to top Go down
J.M. Hunter

J.M. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: THE INDY HUNTER INTERVIEW WITH HART FISHER   THE INDY HUNTER INTERVIEW WITH HART FISHER Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Ditko Fan TPM wrote:
Very good interview. This guy is crazy. The comics industry needs more crazy.

hahahhaah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE INDY HUNTER INTERVIEW WITH HART FISHER   THE INDY HUNTER INTERVIEW WITH HART FISHER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE INDY HUNTER INTERVIEW WITH HART FISHER
Page 1 of 1