The League of Extremely Nostalgic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extremely Nostalgic

Welcome to the League! Speak GEEK and enter!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Karate-Robo Zaborgar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe Lee
Admin
Joe Lee

Karate-Robo Zaborgar Empty
PostSubject: Karate-Robo Zaborgar   Karate-Robo Zaborgar Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:21 am

It might just be the nyquil talking but i just saw the greatest movie ever made. A great combination of things converged, to help me find it. Netflix and my wife kicked me out if bed for coughing etc., but seriously Netflix has quie a bit of weird stuff.

Karate-Robo Zaborgar is a Japanese superhero film with a lot of the same goofy stuff you would expect from a power rangers show, a lot of goofy fun, ridiculous situations anf wacky characters joking around. It never takes itself too seriously. One of the best battle scenes takes place ON a giant mecha bikini babe destroying Tokyo. Seriously a fight takes place on her. But the whole movie is full of a joyful exuberance missing in most American angst-ridden super-sagas.

Maybe it was just the nyquil
Back to top Go down
http://gregjollydesign.blogspot.com/
Terry M (Ditko Fan)

Terry M (Ditko Fan)

Karate-Robo Zaborgar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karate-Robo Zaborgar   Karate-Robo Zaborgar Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:56 pm

It was the drugs. Funny stuff though, I watched the whole thing.
Back to top Go down

Karate-Robo Zaborgar
Page 1 of 1