The League of Extremely Nostalgic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extremely Nostalgic

Welcome to the League! Speak GEEK and enter!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GOODBYE AND THANK YOU

Go down 
+2
Admin
Tony Isabella
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Isabella

GOODBYE AND THANK YOU Empty
PostSubject: GOODBYE AND THANK YOU   GOODBYE AND THANK YOU Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Since the original TONY ISABELLA MESSAGE BOARD went offline, I have been wrestling with what to do about said board.

While I truly appreciate what the League has done to accommodate me, I have decided to go with the Facebook group started by my good friend Jim Guida.

You can join that group here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/446602625422801/

This forum will end as soon as our host feels comfortable ending it. I would like to see it gone by the end of the year. This will be my last post to this forum.

But I do thank you for your hospitality.

Best wishes,

Tony Isabella
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE AND THANK YOU   GOODBYE AND THANK YOU Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Tony,
Sorry to see you go, but we were glad to be able to help.
Let me know if you need anything else.

I'm still planning on someday making the long trek up north from Cleveland Hts., to one of your garage sales, with a couple of prized books, and comics for you to autograph.

Good luck on facebook and feel free to comeback and post anything, anytime!

Back to top Go down
http://lxng.blogspot.com/
alissa_g

alissa_g

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE AND THANK YOU   GOODBYE AND THANK YOU Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Just to let everyone know...

This site is just for fun, not for profit. Hosting Mr. Isabella this past year, despite what some think, was not for profit of any kind. It was all just a favor to Mr. Isabella. Greg did all the graphics and site work for fun. It wasn't even for increased traffic. None of the people who follow Tony as far as I know, even posted in the LXNG forum.

As many LXNG members can attest, Greg does stuff like this for free for people all the time, myself included. Just as a kindness. And often doesn't get any appreciation or thanks.

Thanks boss!
Back to top Go down
Joe Lee
Admin
Joe Lee

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE AND THANK YOU   GOODBYE AND THANK YOU Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Very kind words, thanks kid.
Back to top Go down
http://gregjollydesign.blogspot.com/
Peter Urkowitz

Peter Urkowitz

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE AND THANK YOU   GOODBYE AND THANK YOU Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:49 am

Thanks for your time here, Tony. Best wishes!
Back to top Go down
hel Grotesk

hel Grotesk

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE AND THANK YOU   GOODBYE AND THANK YOU Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:40 pm

I'm always too late for the party.

Why can't the guy post here anymore?

Did Tony sign an exclusive contract with facebook?

Is he that big a celeb?
Back to top Go down
Joe Lee
Admin
Joe Lee

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE AND THANK YOU   GOODBYE AND THANK YOU Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:22 pm

hel Grotesk wrote:
I'm always too late for the party.

Why can't the guy post here anymore?
You didn't miss much. Tony and his friends didn't post here much, for whatever reasons, (despite their many demands Very Happy ). It was mostly a temp set up until they figured out a long term plan, we didn't benefit much from it, other than maybe some increased traffic while they were here.

Tony and his friends are very welcome to post here anytime. We were happy to help out when their site got pulled out from under them and we would welcome anyone else in similar circumstances!
Back to top Go down
http://gregjollydesign.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE AND THANK YOU   GOODBYE AND THANK YOU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOODBYE AND THANK YOU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The League of Extremely Nostalgic :: news, announcements & misc.-
Jump to: