The League of Extremely Nostalgic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extremely Nostalgic

Welcome to the League! Speak GEEK and enter!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new trailer for Winter Soldier

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

new trailer for Winter Soldier Empty
PostSubject: new trailer for Winter Soldier   new trailer for Winter Soldier Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:59 pm

I think they may just be doing this right....

https://youtu.be/NLWsK1ZFunA
Back to top Go down
http://lxng.blogspot.com/
Terry M (Ditko Fan)

Terry M (Ditko Fan)

PostSubject: Re: new trailer for Winter Soldier   new trailer for Winter Soldier Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:25 pm

Very nice. X-men days of future past looks to be shaping up pretty well too...

http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/29/5041990/watch-the-first-trailer-for-x-men-days-of-future-past
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: new trailer for Winter Soldier   new trailer for Winter Soldier Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:52 pm

Nice indeed. I'm really looking forward to these films. Thor included.

I like how they are Avengerizing both Thor2 and Capt. America2

Includind as many other Marvel characters as possible, Cap has Fury, Widow, and the Falcon, and Thor has Loki

I would have loved to have seem the Hulk in Iron Man 3
Back to top Go down
http://lxng.blogspot.com/
Peter Urkowitz

Peter Urkowitz

PostSubject: Re: new trailer for Winter Soldier   new trailer for Winter Soldier Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Yeah, both those trailers look pretty sweet.

I'm kind of amazed that I am not tired of superhero movies yet. I've seen most of them over the last few years, and I'm still not sick of them. Even the crappy ones have been satisfying in one way or another, with at least some bits and pieces to enjoy.

Well, I did miss Kick-Ass 1 and 2. And there's an Indian Bollywood superhero film out now called Krrish 3 that I'm going to pass on.
Back to top Go down
Terry M (Ditko Fan)

Terry M (Ditko Fan)

PostSubject: Re: new trailer for Winter Soldier   new trailer for Winter Soldier Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Peter Urkowitz wrote:
Even the crappy ones have been satisfying in one way or another, with at least some bits and pieces to enjoy.
I wonder if that's an age thing? Growing up when many of us did, we were subjected to a great many super-hero movie monstrosities, so we had to find something good in them. Otherwise we would have had nothing to watch. No genre movies anyway.

I remember watching the horrid 1990 Captain America movie, starring Matt Salinger. The one with the rubber ears but it had an actual supervillain, The Red Skull, and thinking how terrible it was bu at the same time, how awesome it was at the time compared to the 2 Reb Brown Captain America made for TV movies from eleven or so years earlier. They had the Motorcycle helmet and the giant see-thru, cereal bowl shield.
Back to top Go down
Joe Lee
Admin
Joe Lee

PostSubject: Re: new trailer for Winter Soldier   new trailer for Winter Soldier Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:27 pm

Peter Urkowitz wrote:
Well, I did miss Kick-Ass 1 and 2.  And there's an Indian Bollywood superhero film out now called Krrish 3 that I'm going to pass on.
I missed Kick Ass 2, not on purpose I just didn't get to go while it was playing here. I liked the first one.

Natalie Portman was on Letterman and had a clip of her meeting Odin, it was kind of a cute scene. But man is she pretty. And later I saw a clip from Thor2 last night during Adult Swim that had Loki and Thor driving a space ship! Looked like great fun. Asgard is HUGE!

Terry M (Ditko Fan) wrote:
I remember watching the horrid 1990 Captain America movie, starring Matt Salinger. The one with the rubber ears but it had an actual supervillain, The Red Skull, and thinking how terrible it was bu at the same time, how awesome it was at the time compared to the 2 Reb Brown Captain America...
I remember actually liking a lot about that Captain America film. Especially the fact that they used an actual villain. I didn't care they had changed his name, and made him Italian. It was an actual comic book villain.

It was such a pet peeve of mine. I think it stared when watching the old live action Spiderman show. Every week i'd see the preview for next week and try to figure out if there might be some veiled clues to Doc Ock or the Lizard.
Back to top Go down
http://gregjollydesign.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new trailer for Winter Soldier   new trailer for Winter Soldier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new trailer for Winter Soldier
Page 1 of 1