The League of Extremely Nostalgic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extremely Nostalgic

Welcome to the League! Speak GEEK and enter!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayers and good thoughts...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe Lee
Admin
Joe Lee

Prayers and good thoughts... Empty
PostSubject: Prayers and good thoughts...   Prayers and good thoughts... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:01 am

No 

It is my understanding Brother Ness is not doing so well health-wise, and worse is going in for Colon surgery I believe today or tomorrow, please take a moment to wish he and his family as many good thoughts and prayers as you can spare.
Back to top Go down
http://gregjollydesign.blogspot.com/
edquinby001

edquinby001

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and good thoughts...   Prayers and good thoughts... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:33 pm

I'm not a praying man, but plenty of good thoughts for a swift recovery coming your way, Alex.
Back to top Go down
Peter Urkowitz

Peter Urkowitz

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and good thoughts...   Prayers and good thoughts... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:08 pm

Best wishes to Alex! He is a wonderful gentleman always, and I am confident he will pull through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers and good thoughts...   Prayers and good thoughts... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayers and good thoughts...
Page 1 of 1