The League of Extremely Nostalgic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extremely Nostalgic

Welcome to the League! Speak GEEK and enter!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

League School...LEX Academy! let's start a school...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J.M. Hunter

J.M. Hunter

League School...LEX Academy! let's start a school... Empty
PostSubject: League School...LEX Academy! let's start a school...   League School...LEX Academy! let's start a school... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:19 pm

I mean it. Let's gather resources/tutorials and break them down with our own trials, practice, and commentary of them. Let's be reviewers of the material and try out the methods and applications and give a response and rating to them.

We can do this at various levels...and offer up others to come and join the discussion or explain stuff if we get it wrong.

Basic levels and foundations. This would be me. I'd be the teacher. Walk with me, your crash-test dummy as I ask all the questions and explore the narrative of creating at the basic level and work to est. a foundation!

and assign whomever is more experienced to review the next levels and up.

We could do this in all disciplines for art/writing/ and comics creation. We would be an uber review group of technique and tutorials. discussion is key.
Back to top Go down
J.M. Hunter

J.M. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: League School...LEX Academy! let's start a school...   League School...LEX Academy! let's start a school... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:20 pm

eventually our review recap would go on the blog/front page.
Back to top Go down
Joe Lee
Admin
Joe Lee

PostSubject: Re: League School...LEX Academy! let's start a school...   League School...LEX Academy! let's start a school... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:00 am

J.M. Hunter wrote:
eventually our review recap would go on the blog/front page.
I really do think this is a great idea. I really would like to hear more, or you could just go ahead and show us what you mean. Start doing a few. Didn't you talk about starting something like this a while back too? Something similar maybe.

What do you need from me, when can you get started?
Back to top Go down
http://gregjollydesign.blogspot.com/
J.M. Hunter

J.M. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: League School...LEX Academy! let's start a school...   League School...LEX Academy! let's start a school... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:31 pm

I'll start after BAM2 is done.

But I'll start forumulating a process for this in this thread or privately with you. We'll get a plan of action going so we do it right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League School...LEX Academy! let's start a school...   League School...LEX Academy! let's start a school... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League School...LEX Academy! let's start a school...
Page 1 of 1