The League of Extremely Nostalgic

Welcome to the League! Speak GEEK and enter!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My Website, and first formal announcement for SPARK COMICS QUARTERLY.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Ritchey III

PostSubject: My Website, and first formal announcement for SPARK COMICS QUARTERLY.   Wed May 01, 2013 1:37 pm

Wif' you, my peeps!

http://jamesritchey.com/

Still working the kinks out--and got galleries to fill more fully, where to put a text box update-thingy, but everything's in place.

I'll have progress reports on 'Spark Comics Quarterly', as we get closer to publication later this year (late summer deadline).
IDW writer/editor Sean Taylor just signed on, adding to quite the list of very talented people.
Back to top Go down
J.M. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Website, and first formal announcement for SPARK COMICS QUARTERLY.   Thu May 02, 2013 11:52 am

Get 'em Jim!!
Back to top Go down
James Ritchey III

PostSubject: Re: My Website, and first formal announcement for SPARK COMICS QUARTERLY.   Fri May 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Thank you, mah brutha!

Got my game-face on--GRRR!
Back to top Go down
Peter Urkowitz

PostSubject: Re: My Website, and first formal announcement for SPARK COMICS QUARTERLY.   Sat May 04, 2013 11:04 pm

Looking very nice so far, Mr Ritchey! Looking forward to more!
Back to top Go down
edquinby001

PostSubject: Re: My Website, and first formal announcement for SPARK COMICS QUARTERLY.   Sun May 05, 2013 2:01 pm

Me too, I'm looking forward to more art and writing for sure, but I hope you'll let us in on some of the business stuff like promotion and distribution too. I have lots to learn!
Back to top Go down
James Ritchey III

PostSubject: Re: My Website, and first formal announcement for SPARK COMICS QUARTERLY.   Mon May 06, 2013 1:29 am

Thanks, fellas--I appreciate it.

Friday night, I was kidnapped by writer Sean Taylor and artist Lysa Shin (along with Erik Burnham) for this weird thing called 'Free Comic Book Day', where I was forced to draw things and interact with an unsavory element called 'comics fans'. Bobby Nash was there, too, as if in a dream, taunting me with his newly-received Pulp Ark Awards.

Strange and terrifying. Got back scant hours ago, after seeing Iron Man 3 with them. (spoilers)Tony Stark is apparently Iron Man, btw.

Okay, well...my first FCBD really was awesome--drew Buffy's 'Spike', 'Howard the Duck (both of those inexplicably 'on model')' and an alright 'Thor' for people (well...Howard was for ME)'--and people seemed to like them. But the point is--sorry I didn't thank you before, and you will be kept abreast in intimate detail as I march gleefully into my next inevitable, demoralizing failure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Website, and first formal announcement for SPARK COMICS QUARTERLY.   

Back to top Go down

My Website, and first formal announcement for SPARK COMICS QUARTERLY.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1