The League of Extremely Nostalgic

Welcome to the League! Speak GEEK and enter!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My Website, and first formal announcement for SPARK COMICS QUARTERLY.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Ritchey III

PostSubject: My Website, and first formal announcement for SPARK COMICS QUARTERLY.   Wed May 01, 2013 1:37 pm

Wif' you, my peeps!

http://jamesritchey.com/

Still working the kinks out--and got galleries to fill more fully, where to put a text box update-thingy, but everything's in place.

I'll have progress reports on 'Spark Comics Quarterly', as we get closer to publication later this year (late summer deadline).
IDW writer/editor Sean Taylor just signed on, adding to quite the list of very talented people.
Back to top Go down
J.M. Hunter

PostSubject: Re: My Website, and first formal announcement for SPARK COMICS QUARTERLY.   Thu May 02, 2013 11:52 am

Get 'em Jim!!
Back to top Go down
James Ritchey III

PostSubject: Re: My Website, and first formal announcement for SPARK COMICS QUARTERLY.   Fri May 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Thank you, mah brutha!

Got my game-face on--GRRR!
Back to top Go down
Peter Urkowitz

PostSubject: Re: My Website, and first formal announcement for SPARK COMICS QUARTERLY.   Sat May 04, 2013 11:04 pm

Looking very nice so far, Mr Ritchey! Looking forward to more!
Back to top Go down
edquinby001

PostSubject: Re: My Website, and first formal announcement for SPARK COMICS QUARTERLY.   Sun May 05, 2013 2:01 pm

Me too, I'm looking forward to more art and writing for sure, but I hope you'll let us in on some of the business stuff like promotion and distribution too. I have lots to learn!
Back to top Go down
James Ritchey III

PostSubject: Re: My Website, and first formal announcement for SPARK COMICS QUARTERLY.   Mon May 06, 2013 1:29 am

Thanks, fellas--I appreciate it.

Friday night, I was kidnapped by writer Sean Taylor and artist Lysa Shin (along with Erik Burnham) for this weird thing called 'Free Comic Book Day', where I was forced to draw things and interact with an unsavory element called 'comics fans'. Bobby Nash was there, too, as if in a dream, taunting me with his newly-received Pulp Ark Awards.

Strange and terrifying. Got back scant hours ago, after seeing Iron Man 3 with them. (spoilers)Tony Stark is apparently Iron Man, btw.

Okay, well...my first FCBD really was awesome--drew Buffy's 'Spike', 'Howard the Duck (both of those inexplicably 'on model')' and an alright 'Thor' for people (well...Howard was for ME)'--and people seemed to like them. But the point is--sorry I didn't thank you before, and you will be kept abreast in intimate detail as I march gleefully into my next inevitable, demoralizing failure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Website, and first formal announcement for SPARK COMICS QUARTERLY.   

Back to top Go down

My Website, and first formal announcement for SPARK COMICS QUARTERLY.
Page 1 of 1