The League of Extremely Nostalgic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extremely Nostalgic

Welcome to the League! Speak GEEK and enter!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brian John Mitchell looking to interview people.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
J.M. Hunter

J.M. Hunter

Brian John Mitchell looking to interview people. Empty
PostSubject: Brian John Mitchell looking to interview people.   Brian John Mitchell looking to interview people. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:12 pm

Hey guys, one of the cats I've interviewed a few times Brian John Mitchell is looking for people interested in being interviewed. I know he wouldn't mind hearing about this place and any of your works. Here's his original message:

"Hey,

A while back you did an interview for QRD - www.silbermedia.com/qrd/archives.html - & I'm doing another set of cartoonist interviews in April. If you are interested in reading over your interview & if you find anything that you have changed your answer to & are passionate enough about to write a couple paragraphs on for an update article for the new issue, kjust let me know. Also let me know if you know anyone else who should take part in the series. Thanks for your time & support.

hrt
Brian John Mitchell
QRD - In Depth Interviews Since 1994"

I told him I'd link this and will ask him to check the place out.
Back to top Go down
J.M. Hunter

J.M. Hunter

Brian John Mitchell looking to interview people. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian John Mitchell looking to interview people.   Brian John Mitchell looking to interview people. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:30 pm

Back to top Go down

Brian John Mitchell looking to interview people.
Page 1 of 1