The League of Extremely Nostalgic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extremely Nostalgic

Welcome to the League! Speak GEEK and enter!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superman dates potential Wonder Woman?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peter Urkowitz

Peter Urkowitz

Superman dates potential Wonder Woman? Empty
PostSubject: Superman dates potential Wonder Woman?   Superman dates potential Wonder Woman? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:10 pm

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/relationships/couple-alert-henry-cavill-gina-carano-pda-filled-165820142.html

That's soon-to-be-Superman Henry Cavill snuggling up with action movie star Gina Carano, who, it occurs to me, should be on the short list of potential actresses to play WW in any future JLA movie. Or maybe she could play Big Barda? Anyway, she looks awesome, and I've heard good things about her role in the recent “Haywire.”
Back to top Go down
Terry M (Ditko Fan)

Terry M (Ditko Fan)

PostSubject: Re: Superman dates potential Wonder Woman?   Superman dates potential Wonder Woman? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:31 pm

She is a hottie. Haywire was ok, but not as good as I had been expecting, but it is worth seeing. I saw it in the theater a while ago and I seem to recall being a little disappointed with the ending, can't recall why. Some tough fight scenes, but not a satisfying film, it just didn't live up to it's hype. Or maybe I was in a bad mood when I saw it.
Back to top Go down
Joe Lee
Admin
Joe Lee

PostSubject: Re: Superman dates potential Wonder Woman?   Superman dates potential Wonder Woman? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:40 am

We saw it not that long ago, (I see most stuff on netflix). We liked it. I remember being a bit confused at the end, but I took that as me just being tired. I saw her on Conan promoting the film and they showed the scene where she gets into a fight in a hallway. And uses the hallway parkour-style. I wish there were more scenes like that one. I'll probably see it again, it was a pretty good thriller, and Terry is right she's a "hottie." She could take over for Angelina Jolie in films series like Wanted or Salt.
Back to top Go down
http://gregjollydesign.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superman dates potential Wonder Woman?   Superman dates potential Wonder Woman? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superman dates potential Wonder Woman?
Page 1 of 1