The League of Extremely Nostalgic

Welcome to the League! Speak GEEK and enter!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

False Positive

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guydc3

PostSubject: False Positive   Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Great one-man web comic anthology of sci-fi horror stories. Season One just finished last week. Season Two starts in December. Truly great stuff.

http://falsepositivecomic.com/
Back to top Go down
Joe Lee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: False Positive   Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Great link, thanks for posting it. I can't wait to read.

I went through the 31 Days of Holloween portfolio. This is some amazing and twisted stuff, very cool. Rich, detailed, and brilliant use of color. I love this guys art.
Back to top Go down
http://gregjollydesign.blogspot.com/
Guydc3

PostSubject: Re: False Positive   Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Joe Lee wrote:
Great link, thanks for posting it. I can't wait to read.

I went through the 31 Days of Holloween portfolio. This is some amazing and twisted stuff, very cool. Rich, detailed, and brilliant use of color. I love this guys art.

Me too. I love the color palette he uses on each story. His storytelling is pretty good as well.
Back to top Go down
Peter Urkowitz

PostSubject: Re: False Positive   Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:17 am

Just read the first story, "Concoction." Damn that was good! Great art, great concept. So WHO owned that bag? Some kind of comic-book origin wholesale supplier, perhaps on a sales trip? Imagine that sales pitch!
Back to top Go down
Guydc3

PostSubject: Re: False Positive   Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:56 am

Peter Urkowitz wrote:
Just read the first story, "Concoction." Damn that was good! Great art, great concept. So WHO owned that bag? Some kind of comic-book origin wholesale supplier, perhaps on a sales trip? Imagine that sales pitch!

Haha, I know.

I can't wait until you get to "Ache".
Back to top Go down
edquinby001

PostSubject: Re: False Positive   Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Read the first three stories so far and boy they're ALL good. I'll ditto what everybody has said about his coloring style, it's really cool how a single color doesn't seem limiting and actually feeds into the tone of the story. One thing I was reminded of though is that as good as the stories are, and again darn good, an enjoyable thing about anthologies is the different artists, different styles they have. Before I come across as a complete malcontent, I'm definitely in for the rest of these, thanks for a great find, Guydc!
Back to top Go down
Guydc3

PostSubject: Re: False Positive   Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:57 pm

edquinby001 wrote:
Read the first three stories so far and boy they're ALL good. I'll ditto what everybody has said about his coloring style, it's really cool how a single color doesn't seem limiting and actually feeds into the tone of the story. One thing I was reminded of though is that as good as the stories are, and again darn good, an enjoyable thing about anthologies is the different artists, different styles they have. Before I come across as a complete malcontent, I'm definitely in for the rest of these, thanks for a great find, Guydc!

I agree with your comment about different styles for anthologies. I think this is probably better considered a collection of short stories by a single author. There is one story drawn by another artist on there with the same coloring style.

Glad to share it. I'm reading some other webcomic series at the moment. I'll share those later in another post.
Back to top Go down
hel Grotesk

PostSubject: Re: False Positive   Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:53 pm

Thanks for the link, I like what I've read so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: False Positive   

Back to top Go down

False Positive
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1