The League of Extremely Nostalgic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League of Extremely Nostalgic

Welcome to the League! Speak GEEK and enter!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Donald Trump is insane

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe Lee
Admin
Joe Lee

Donald Trump is insane Empty
PostSubject: Donald Trump is insane   Donald Trump is insane Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:59 am

Anyone reading Donald Trump's twitter feed during the election tonight was sure treated to something special. Stuff like...

"Our country is now in serious and unprecedented trouble...like never before."

"We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!"

"Lets fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us."

"Hopefully the House of Representatives can hold our country together for four more years...stay strong and never give up!"

He's crazy but the best tweet of the night was from Victoria Jackson, "I can't stop crying. America died."
Back to top Go down
http://gregjollydesign.blogspot.com/
Terry M (Ditko Fan)

Terry M (Ditko Fan)

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump is insane   Donald Trump is insane Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:52 pm

I 'm so glad I don't tweet yet. I already knew Trump was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Joe Lee
Admin
Joe Lee

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump is insane   Donald Trump is insane Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:27 pm

Terry, trust me, you need to stay away from twitter. affraid

Heading out to the LCS!
Back to top Go down
Dan the squatch

Dan the squatch

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump is insane   Donald Trump is insane Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:20 pm

I don't need a special app to know that trump is coo coo for cocoa puffs.
Back to top Go down
Joe Lee
Admin
Joe Lee

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump is insane   Donald Trump is insane Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:32 pm

I saw some people on one of the pundit shows, I think it was possibly on Current even. (Or was it Brian Williams on Letterman? Or Graig Ferguson? Sorry very sleepy).

One guy was responding to some Trump jokes, asking wasn't it only a few years ago that Trump was more or less, apolitical? What happened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump is insane   Donald Trump is insane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump is insane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The League of Extremely Nostalgic :: politics-
Jump to: